From Portland Afoot
Though anyone can contribute information to our website, our team does the heavy lifting in keeping it interesting, reliable and up to date. This takes a lot of time -- time we hope to pay for by selling advertisements to companies, organizations and individuals who want to reach our readers. If you'd like to be among them, we'd love to have you.
Here's our list of past and present sponsors, including a few who've swapped services for ad space. As explained in our editorial independence policy, we do not currently accept sponsorship from TriMet.
- RowdyKittens.com, home of the e-book Simply Carfree by Tammy Stroebel.
- Bike Realtor, the innovative real estate business of Kirsten Kaufman.
- Swanson, Thomas and Coon, Portland's groundbreaking practice in bicycle and pedestrian law.
- The Blitz Pearl, an "everyman's cafe" in the Pearl District
- LionHeart Kombucha, a slow-brewed family business that produces the sweet medicinal tea and teaches you how to do it, too.
- Roy Huggins counseling and therapy, a values-driven mental health practice in Northeast Portland.
- DreamToBeHome.com, a local hub for home-based businesses that refer people to green-friendly health-care products.
- Drive Less Connect, Oregon's state-sponsored ridesharing service.
- car2go, Daimler's game-changing point-to-point carsharing subsidiary.
- Getaround, the startup that brought personal carsharing to Portland.
- Zipcar Portland, the local office of the carsharing world leader.
- The Portland Bureau of Transportation, in the form of a promotion for PBOT's Smart Trips rider information in the lead-up to Bike Commute Challenge month.
- PECI, the fast-growing energy consultant based in downtown Portland.
- OHSU Human Resources, the recruitment program for Portland's largest employer and the state's leading tech campus.
- Eberhardt Press, the southeast Portland printer that produces our tiny, fun newsmagazine.
- We Be Weiners, the PSU-based hot dog specialist at Southwest 5th & Harrison.
- The eBike Store, Portland's multi-brand eBike retailer and service specialist.
- Bike Commuter, the Sellwood-based bike shop that serves the daily riders of southeast PDX and beyond.
- Portland Pedalounge, southeast Portland's pedal-powered rolling party.
- Josh Lamborn PC, a Portland-based lawyer specializing in helping victims of personal injury or crime.
- Side 2, a PDX-based integrated marketing firm specializing in traditional, search, local, mobile and social advertising.
- Andrew Holtz, Portland-based author of The Medical Science of House, MD, House, MD vs. Reality and The Real Gray's Anatomy (based on the lives of OHSU surgeons).
- Roma Koulikov of SolarCity, a Portland-based consultant for the ambitious sustainable energy company.
 See also
Did you find this page useful? Could it get better? You're meeting Portland Afoot in its toddlerhood! You can help build this free online guide to low-car life in PDX by clicking "edit" in the right sidebar and adding what you know. Or just leave your questions or ideas below. Thanks for visiting!