C-Tran board of directors
From Portland Afoot
It consists of nine members:
- the three Clark County commissioners
- three members of the Vancouver city council
- one city council member from either Battle Ground or Yacolt
- one city council member from either Camas or Washougal
- one city council member from either Ridgefield or La Center
Unlike the TriMet board of directors, C-Tran's leaders are elected, but they are elected to head other agencies (the ccunty and its cities).
 Meetings and duties
The board of directors typically meets at 5:30 p.m. on the second Tuesday of each month in the C-Tran administrative offices, 2425 NE 65th Avenue, Vancouver.
The board oversees the work of the C-Tran executive director, including approval of rate hikes, service changes and major budgetary decisions.
 How to contact the board
As of December 2010, the best way to reach the board on matters of C-Tran policy is through its clerk, Debbie Jermann.
Did you find this page useful? Could it get better? You're meeting Portland Afoot in its toddlerhood! You can help build this free online guide to low-car life in PDX by clicking "edit" in the right sidebar and adding what you know. Or just leave your questions or ideas below. Thanks for visiting!